AddThis Smart Layers

Saturday, 25 January 2014

Valentines day Quotes Valentine day Message for this Valentines Day

We are sharing some happy valentines day quotes for this valentines day, you can send them to your loved ones, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband or any other dear ones. You can look at our other articles on valentines day messages for girlfriend and boyfriends which can be sent through social apps like whatsapp and wechat. So check them out and send the ones you like. Make this year's valentines day special by planning it specially and you can get all ideas for the same on our blog. So feel free to explore our blog and enjoy this valentines day with your dear and near ones.

Valentines day Quotes


Valentines day Quotes Valentine day Message

"To love is one thing,
To be loved is another
But to be loved
By the one you love
Is everything."



"I always looked for someone
I could like with,
but ended up finding someone
I can't live without."

"A hundred hearts
would be too few
to carry all my love
for you.
Happy Valentines day "

"Love is swift of foot
Love's a man of war
and can shoot
and can hit for her" 

"I loved you yesterday
I love you still
I always have...
I always will.."

"Love is just love,
it can never be explained."

"Look in my heart
and see what I am
saying, for my heart
speaks the truth,
and
the truth is,
I love you."

"God must have sent you into my life,
so there would always be LOVE in my heart..!"

"Lucky is the man who is the
first love of a woman, but
luckier is the woman whois
the last love of a man."

"when you are in love
you can't fall asleep
because then reality is
better than your dreams. "

"What I need to live
has been given to me
by the earth. Why I need
to live has been given to
me by YOU.."

"I hide my tears when I say your name,
but the pain in my heart is still the same.
Although I smile I seem care free,
there is no one who misses you..more than me..!
Miss you.. Happy Valentines day My Love.."

"Let someone love you
just as you are.
As flawed as you might be,
as unattractive a you might feel,
as unaccomplished
as you might think you are,
let someone love you just as you are.
And let that someone be you."

"If I could give you one thing in life.
I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes.
Only then would you realize how special you are to me."

So above are Valentines day quotes and valentine day message for this valentines day that you can send to your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband or other dear ones. So just use them and send them.


10 comments:

  1. Hello, the Valentines Day Quotes you provided hare are really beautiful and stunning.
    Great work.. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend I am not a lot attracted in reading blogs but this is a realy good blog so i couldn’t ignore it.please keep it up.
    Thanks & Regards
    FUNNY JOKES

    ReplyDelete