AddThis Smart Layers

Friday 24 January 2014

New Valentine Day SMS | Message for Whatsapp

This Valentine day on 14th February you can message valentine day message and sms to your love one's through whatsapp and other social apps. Before when there were no such smartphones and apps available lovers used to send their messages through letters and post and it was great fun in itself but now days in this era of smartphones and gadgets people either text messages or send through social apps like whatsapp and wechat. On this day lovers send all kinds of love messages, valentine day message, sms, lovely romentic valentine messages and if you are finding some to send to your soul mate or valentine then here are to some new messages.

Valentine day message


Before also we posted valentine day message that you can see here:

Happy Valentine day message | Valentine day sms


New Valentine Day SMS | Message for Whatsapp


You know why
"You know why nature
made eyes in pair,
Ears in pair,
Hands in pair,
Legs in pair and
Heart single ????
Just to find its pair ...
Happy Valentine's day..! "

You Heal Me
"You Heal My Hand Through All The Tough Time,
My Love…
I Could n’t Have Made It
Without You Thank You,
With All My Heart!!!
Happy Valentine’s Day My Love…!!! "

Be my Valentine
"Tonight I ask the stars above,
How I'll ever win your love,
What do I do,
What do I say,
To turn your angel eyes my way?
Be my Valentine..!"

Forever be my Valentine
"What the heart gives away,
is never gone,
but kept in the hearts of others,
from dusk to dawn.
Love you from the core of my heart.
Forever be my Valentine!"



I Love You
"The best thing I've done in my life is to love you
The best gift I've received in my life is your love
And the best thing that has ever happened to me is You
I Love You, Happy Valentine's Day !"

Please be my Valentine
"I know I'm not perfect
But there is no defect in my love
You are not mine
But you're the only one for me
Heart is yours but beat is mine
I love you dear with every beat of my heart
So please be my Valentine!"

You are everything
"You are the dream in my sleep.
You are my vision in my eye.
You are my smile on my lips.
You are beat of my heart.
You are Angel in my prayer.
You are light of my life.
Happy Valentine's Day Dear !"

Love you lots
"Let love be the guide to your dreams,
let love be the light to your heart,
let your love be the reason why
somebody else's heart still continues to beat.
Love you lots, Happy Valentine's Day!"

We hope that you liked our previous article Happy Valentine day message | Valentine day sms so we brought this new article on New Valentine Day SMS | Message for Whatsapp. Let us know your thoughts and views in the comment section below.

8 comments:

  1. I love your collection of valentines day messages. Its all really inspiring and surely can make someone feel special . Thank you for sharing anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these meaningful valentines day messages. I really inspired by this one. Keep on sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, I want to wish you and every visitor of this website for valentine day in advance, Valentine's Day is celebrated as a day of love. On this day where we can show the public we love how a lot we really love them by look for a valentines prize that really happiness them.
    FUNNY JOKES, VALENTINE DAY SMS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas about a spell caster named Dr. PADMAN I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. PADMAN helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. PADMAN for help. Dr. PADMAN assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. PADMAN did for me. Contact him today via Website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html E-mail:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +19492293867

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had struggle relationship with my husband in the past which led to divorce with my first husband. After i and my ex husband got divorced, i had another chance to re-marry again and just 5 years of my second marriage there was another divorce which almost killed me emotionally. I stayed for another two years been unmarried and a single mother. Honestly I wasn't really happy it because every woman need a man in her life, there was a time i saw my first husbands photo and i realized how much i loved him and have missed him. I tried to get to him but i was told that he moved on with his life and we may never been together again. I wept bitterly that night thinking i have lost the man that i have had so much love for. I asked for advise on what to do and a friend of mine gave me a contact of Osasu Solution Temple, i consulted him and to his very best with his powerful spells he helped me with a Reunion Marriage Love Spell to returned my ex husband back to me, in just 9 days i had enchanter with a spiritual reunion prayers with priest Osasu everything turn around for good in my life, I am now happily living with my first husband again and sort out the divorce issues. with the help of Osasu temple, his a man of wisdom and care. Thanks and i appreciate all the help you have rendered to get my ex husband back into my life again. I testify here today that Osasu temple is powerful it can resolve all problem in a broken relationship with love once. contact him for solutions to any kind of relationship problem. Email....(drosasu25@gmail.com) You can also call him or add him on WhatsApp +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ideas that you have shared on this blog can be easily discussed on chat social network. It is blogs like these which make the writing world even more fun! B+ mushrooms

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection of valentines day messages. Thanks for Sharing with us. You can celebrate Valentine's Day at work, even with your coworkers. We organize the Online Activities for Valentine's Day Celebration at the office with more enjoyment and entertainment. Online Valentine Day Celebration!

    ReplyDelete